Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

A pleasant surprise

Today was a really good day. I left work not really in the mood to go shoot but Im really glad I made the decision to do so. Something about this place I tend to go to always draws me back. Its the people the sounds, the uniquness of personal styles. I feel really inspired by the people I meet here mostly because they are who they are, and they are fortunate enough to live in a neighborhood (if you can call it that) that is filled with people that are doing the same thing.
-Uptown, Minneapolis, MN



This was one of my first shots from today. I saw her and her friend walking out of a furniture store. From the inside the store they caught my eye.
 I love the dip dyed hot pants, and the loose fitted tank. The color combo, is really complimented by the slightly rigid yet feminine accesories.



This guy has got some kick-ass tats. I can't wait to get my own. He was really easy going. Funny though: after I took this he asked if I could re-shoot. I did...but I liked this one the best ha!


Now this is my ABSOLUTE favorite from today. She was the last shot of the day and came randomly as I was driving home. I saw her and her friends walking by the bus stop. I literally slammed on my breaks and ran out with my camera. Loved her personality, style, and choice of pose.