Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Half empty





Death. A blessing. 
Pain. ever-ending. 
Life. A curse. 
A gift. Hearse mending.   


Why when the sun shines, do my sun glasses hide me? How come when joy rains, my umbrella protects me? Is there an end to this pain that I’m feeling. Or is this the destiny chosen for me instead for others surrounding me. I want it to end; the darkness to take me, for then I know that to your hands I’ll be. To finally close my eyes, eye lashes connecting, braiding together to lock the doors shielding. Why is darkness so much more than light? Why is death salvation, and life persecution? The answer lies within. Within your heart. For when we are apart from our bodies we are eternally within yours. 


Running up my veins. Poison
Spilling into my mind. Chosen
To suffer this life. Broken
To die and rise again. Unfrozen

“We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.” 2 Corinthians 5:8