Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Look At What I Found

I think I'm really getting the hang of this. I've been really trying to take the little I've learned and apply it every time I shoot. It's refreshing to be able to stay inspired everyday by someone new. These were surprisingly all taken the same day.  

-Just about everywhere


In love with whatever this is. Due to my inexperience I accidently took this while trying to take a shot of the street... "hey ma! Look what I did!"


This girl was with her two friends when I stopped her. I kindly introduced myself and asked if I could take a few shots. They all said yes, and all did really well. But when I got home I noticed this one shined. Natural smile, awesome accessories and killer look. Eventually, you'll see the others but for now it'll just be this one.

My favorite from the day. I cannot get enough of her dress. The whimsical detailing with the lace overlay sits perfectly on her. I find it quiet endearing.


This, if memory serves me, was the last shot of the day. Uptown is full of hipsters. Something I love about these "uncategorized" people is their constantly varied styles. Hipster culture always gets me. I can never stop my mini-obsession with it. It's vintage and retro, yet always so current.